Today J.K. Rowling is 47 and Harry Potter is 32.
“He couldn’t know that at this very moment, people meeting up in secret all over the country were holding up their glasses and saying in hushed voices: ‘To Harry Potter - the boy who lived!”
Anonymous asked: 10, 22 & 50
raggedy11 asked: 4, 21 and 39.
Anonymous asked: 2, 6 & 9
50 Shades of Me.
1. What is your best friends name?
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. Whats your favorite number?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
7. How is the weather right now?
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
10. Do you have a significant other?
11. Favorite TV show?
14. Hair color?
15. Eye Color?
16. Do you wear contacts?
17. Favorite Holiday?
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
20. What was the last movie you watched?
21. Favorite Day of the Year?
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
24. Hugs or Kisses?
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
29. What books are you reading?
31. Favorite movies?
32. Favorite football Team?
33. What are you doing right now?
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
37. Dogs or cats?
38. Favorite flower?
39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
41. Have you ever loved someone?
42. Who would you like to see right now?
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
48. Are you missing someone?
49. Do you have a tattoo?
50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?
michelleisnotonfire: theonewhowrites: loki-dokey: postordiea: bendydicks: You know how you get those posts with Americans and Brits bickering over freedom and tea and scones and spelling. And the rest of us who aren’t from either country are just looking on like oh just kiss already WE. ARE. NOT. YOUR. OTP GOD WE HAVE SHIPPERS Bramerica. #LIBERTEA
Girls don’t like boys, girls like fanfiction, food and middle aged celebrities.
aworldwithoutbatman: gordon—bennett: iamsleeping: hortonhearsadoctorwho: I’m so confused by Britian right now. It’s like when you think you know someone and they’re this quiet reserved person. And then you go to a party they’ve thrown and they’re really drunk and half naked, on a table twirling their shirt over their head. it’s funny how other countries don’t know about our...
Professor Trelawney was good at something?
With all these fairytales being remade...
acciostethoscope: I would watch a reimagining of ‘The Little Mermaid’, with Tom Hiddleston as Eric and Karen Gillan as Ariel. Damn.
some-atoms: No but think about all the things that have happened to you in the last five years. Think how much has changed for you in that time. And then think that even now, five years after the last book was published, Harry Potter is probably one of the only consistent things in your life and has been since you first picked up the Philosopher’s Stone.
I’d rather read the iTunes User Agreement.– one of the Amazon reviewers on Fifty Shades of Grey (via quicksummary)
Anonymous asked: what did you use to make the shoes of the elektra cosplay?
uoa: basically if you don’t talk to me first i’ll never talk to you