- Me: *wrapping presents with Mum*
- Mum: "Can you, just, like, piss off for a bit?"
- Me: "Subtle."
You know how you get those posts with Americans and Brits bickering over freedom and tea and scones and spelling.
And the rest of us who aren’t from either country are just looking on like
oh just kiss already
WE. ARE. NOT. YOUR. OTP
GOD WE HAVE SHIPPERS
I’m so confused by Britian right now.
It’s like when you think you know someone and they’re this quiet reserved person. And then you go to a party they’ve thrown and they’re really drunk and half naked, on a table twirling their shirt over their head.
it’s funny how other countries don’t know about our binge-drinking culture and all the teenage pregnancy and jeremy kyle
- Me: Did you know Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus got engaged?
- My Brother: Who's Liam Hemsworth?
- Me: Gale from The Hunger Games.
- My Brother: I never saw it.
- Me: He's Thor's brother.
- My brother: Loki's marrying Hannah Montana?